Saturday, December 10, 2011

Describing Me Perfectly

I'm thinking of something that describes every moment in life,
like it was actually there and knew exactly how you felt.
It also knows how to cheer you up or inspire even.
It's like that perfect bestfriend, one that will be there at a snap of the fingers
or the turn of the dial knob.
If you don't know what it is I'm thinking about,
then you obviously don't know me very well.
It's music. There is not a song that I listen to,
that doesn't describe a moment of my life.
If it didn't exist, how would I express myself?
What would the world be like?
Music turns tears of sadness into joy
Anger into happiness
Or even happiness into anger.
Ideals can be spread around the world.
Whole movements have been inspired by that one song that hits home.
No matter what style you are into, music unites people.
And isn't that what everyone wants.
To be united,
No disagreements,
No war, Only peace.
No bloodshed, no casualties

No comments:

Post a Comment